My special Holiday mission with Hyland's

/
0 Comments
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored blog post. I received compensation for my participation in hosting an event for the campaign described in this post. However, all opinions are my own.

Recently, I was honored by being assigned a very special mission as part of #HylandsMomMission 's team, whose goal is to introduce Hyland's 4 kids Bumps 'n Bruises to parents through a local event.



To choose the perfect setting, I had to think like a kid, which luckily for me wasn't that hard. I remembered as a kid that I spent a lot of time at the park, and though I wasn't always running and jumping, I did get my fair share of boo-boos. The reason why I remembered them, was because somehow kids tend to show their bumps and bruises like if they were "childhood battle-scars". With this in mind, I realized that choosing a local park would be the best place to host a little surprise event to introduce Hyland's newest product to parents in my area; the #Hylandsbooboostick.



Since kids are on their Holiday break, there was a lot of activity at one of our closest parks. I decided to embark on my #HylandsMomMission and set my event, hosting the surprise party.

My guests learned about Hyland's 4 kids Bumps 'n Bruises with Arnica, which is a natural remedy for boo-boos, and which is exclusive to Target as part of their #madetomatter collection. They also learned that THIS PRODUCT IS FREE OF; PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid), phthalates, synthetic preservatives, fragances, parabens, dyes & most common allergens.

I was very happy to hear their experience with Hyland's products, and to share my own experience with the products we have used. We talked about how Hyland's has been a brand trusted by families for generations, and that there were products for the whole family with their lines for babies, kids, and adults. I was very excited about this event, because not only was I helping our special guests learn about a great new natural product by a trusted brand, but because they were going to get to take a sample of Hyland's 4 kids Bumps 'n Bruises with them to try for themselves.

As part of the #HylandsMomMission campaign, Hyland's had also prepared a nice swag bag for each of our guests to take home, which included natural products from Target's made to matter collection. Nonetheless, it is the season for giving, so we decided to team up with Hyland's plan to surprise our guests with a special prize. The Happy Baby Blog hosted a little giveaway game during the event, to which guests got to win different prizes including some of Hyland's products; one lucky guest won a $50 Target Gift Card provided by Hyland's. All-in-all we had a lot of fun, and everyone that assisted to our event went back home a winner.

I felt that doing this event at a park was a great opportunity to spread the word about Hyland's 4 kids Bumps 'n Bruises, which I personally think is a fun new product, and I also got the opportunity to meet some of the parents in my local neighborhood.



I have to confess that though it took me a little by surprise, I really enjoyed sharing #Hylandsbooboostick in Spanish as well. I got to meet Hispanic and Latino parents both at our event, and across the park. They were very welcoming in learning about Hyland's 4 kids Bumps 'n Bruises.


I was so excited to share #HylandsBooBooStick with parents of different cultural backgrounds, and to bring some smiles and happiness to our guests. It was a great experience, and I am very proud to be part of a network of bloggers, who have been participating with Hyland's to spread the word of their newest product; Hyland's 4kids Bumps 'n Bruises.


If you have been following us, you've probably seen our review (http://bit.ly/1K3UgPz), however, if this is the first time you have heard about it, please feel free to read our review and follow along for great opportunities regarding Hyland's Boo Boo Stick. You can find great information, coupons, and other people's experiences with this product by following #Hylandsbooboostick through social media. If you see me at any of Escondido's local parks, don't be shy and ask me about #Hylandsbooboostick, and I will be more than happy to tell you why this is a product that I keep in my purse at all times.


Want to get Hyland's 4 Kids Bumps 'n Bruises? 
Get a coupon right here: http://bit.ly/1Sjh3Jb

 I kindly invite you to follow both Hyland's Homeopathy to keep up-to-date for future events, giveaways, and deals:
Website: http://www.hylands.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hylands.Health/
Twtter: https://twitter.com/hylandshealth (@HylandsHealth)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Hylandshealth/  (@HylandsHealth)
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/hylandshealth/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HylandsHomeopathic


Like what you read? Tune in and follow us--we might surprise you with more great goodies and prizes next time!


This is a sponsored blog post. I received compensation for my participation in hosting an event for the campaign described in this post. However, all opinions are my own.




You may also like

No comments: