Happy Holidays!!!

/
0 Comments

It's been busy on the flipside of the blog. I know we have been away for a couple of weeks, but I think we all know how it gets close to the holidays, specially if you are planning on going out of town to visit relatives.
Oh my, the concerns! You really want to make sure everything is going to stay intact, cats and all. I really never sleep when we are going on a trip just because I worry too much I will forget something. Who else can relate? You have to make sure you get all the Christmas gifts, and that you get the gifts for the new arriving babies in the family too. You really have to make sure that your pets are well taken care while you are gone, and lucky for us, our neighbor was available to keep an eye on them, though mostly they do great when we leave for short trips like this one.
One of the most important things during these holidays is making sure that you bring your camera with you. It was a great opportunity for me to test my GoPro camera with the new accessories, batteries and memory I got for it. It was the first time that I got to test it with the app. I thought that was very cool.

It  has also been a time to reflect on special moments to share with the family, and to plan ahead for some projects for next year, and hopefully I can bring some surprises for you during next year through the blog.

On behalf of everyone behind "The Happy Baby Blog", I wish you, my friends and family, a very special holiday season, and wonderful memories to treasure and make your life merrier. Thank you for being part of our lives, and projects, and for the time you invest in reading the posts. We are also very thankful for all the sponsors, and prizes we were able to give away since the blog started. Overall, this blog would not be as much fun if it wasn't for all of you following who are willing to share part of your lives with us, and open your doors to our goofy adventures towards parenthood.

Best wishes, and wait for great surprises coming soon!







You may also like

No comments: